All 39 art Reviews

Guardevoir Feeding tipps Guardevoir Feeding tipps

i always think this happens when i get a male gardevoir...

Yamaguchi!!! 2 Yamaguchi!!! 2

wow

how in the hel is he able to use 1 heavy sword in 1 hand?!?, i dont know, but looks cool!, oh, and it has vegeta hair XD

armag3d0n responds:

Yeah he has vegeta hair now that you mention it xD
As for the swords...he must be the son of chuck norris....:P

Yamaguchi!!! Yamaguchi!!!

wow

awesome, i just cant say anything else

Thanks dude! :D

My First Flash Art Drawing My First Flash Art Drawing

good

but, for the first time on my life, im agreed with zero about the detail, but seriously WTF?? is that a reason to give a 0??, also, not bad for ur first pic, good job!

Gangsta Lemon Gangsta Lemon

good!

this remembered me of a stickarena death "you ganstar tripped noobinator", he looks like a real gang member, gratz!

SqueezyLemon responds:

Thanks mang :D

Cartoon Brian UnColored Cartoon Brian UnColored

pretty good!

looks good, even if its uncolored, i personally prefer uncolored art, i dunno why, but i wont rate bad if it gets colored anyway, all depends if the colors are good :D!

SqueezyLemon responds:

No good at coloring I guess, really don't feel like doing it.....

Ninja Ass-Ass-In Ninja Ass-Ass-In

lol

its pretty good, i bet u couldnt think of other name, or maybe just wanted to have a fun name? i dont know, but it still funny XD

armag3d0n responds:

Yeah at first i could not think of proper name and then i thought : wait a minute assin sounds like a japanese name and it is funny too so there you go!!! Thanks a lot my friend!

The Creator The Creator

really good!

its cool, looks like classes affect ur drawing themes, oh and the one below me, what in the hell is wrong if its not pico or madness? things doesnt have to be based on the same thing, its true than i love madness but... ALL doesnt have to be tied with it -.-

LuDaK LuDaK

woah

cool graffities you`ve got there!

Sexy Bitch Sexy Bitch

good

its really good, but somewhat simple